I hate...

I hate…

I hate that my phones battery is barely lasting a(as in one) day.
I hate that my samsung syncmaster 940N is a piece of crap.
I hate that I was tricked into buying that piece of crap from a man I used to trust.
I hate that I can’t get a decent shot of anything these days. Even tried shooting myself to no avail.
I hate that I failed my statistics exam because of me just being plain stupid.
I hate that I have a killer toothache.
I hate my job.
I hate my other job.
I hate my student partner team leader bogus title.
I hate my website.

I hate that my msg is going away to Buzău this week
I hate that my car gets heated up inside so god damn hard(diesel renault crap).

EXIF information
make Canon
model Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
exposureTime 1/80 s
fnumber f/3.5
isoEquiv 400
meteringMode Reserved
focalLength 18
exposureMode Manual Exposure
whiteBalance 1
5. februarie 2007, 22:10 details & comments (6) Tagged with: The permalink address (URI) of this photo is: https://www.alexandrusavu.ro/2007/02/05/i-hate/

Comments (6)

1. What an impressive perspective !!!

Regisfebruarie 12th, 2007 at 15:59
  2. Wow – this is great… I love your photosite – amazing stuff!

Stuck In Customsfebruarie 24th, 2007 at 04:39
  3. Dude, we love you. And I’m not just saying that.

LucianBfebruarie 28th, 2007 at 01:37
  4. Thank you for the comments :). Much appreciated.

Alexandru Savufebruarie 28th, 2007 at 07:58
  5. Nu stiu de ce nu pot sa copy/paste commentul scris cu diacritice, asa ca scriu fara.Sorry.

Imi place imaginea, e tenebroasa si pacalitoare.Am senzatia ca zidul e pozitionat in alt plan decat cel in care apare.
    E un decor care ma duce cu gandul la spadasini si muzica instrumentelor cu arcus, iar intr-un plan al vorbelor de duh, e ca o ilustrare a situatiilor in care se poate spune:’distanta nu e mare, dar prapastia e adanca’

Imi place si textul care insoteste fotografia.Sper sa nu te deranjeze, dar for fun, adaug punctul de vedere optimist, in english, of course.:)

So, when you say ‘hate’, try to eat the ‘h’ and use the ‘ate’ for the rest.:)
    Let me help you with all this stuff cause I owe you one.First, don’t be unhappy that your battery is lasting only one day-it really matters to have it charged in a day that makes a difference.Than, it’s ok you’ve bought a piece of crap from somebody you used to trust-it’s a nice lesson about knowing people and knowing yourself.The very first trick will be the very last too.Well, tell me pls, what’s a ‘decent’ shot? Cause I really don’t think that a photo has to be decent.So, let people to be decent and make photos that are everything else but decent.I’m sure your imagination will be happy!Failing an exam is not such a big deal and beeing stupid sometimes is a good therapy.Dentist never hurts these days, you have to learn this.Hating your jobs-well, this is not an easy situation, but maybe what you need is a new boss or a vacation.Your website is fine, your pics are great, and if your car has diesel problems, let me tell you that man look great in Diesel:
    Hope you’ll enjoy the surrealistic point of vue 🙂

panama35martie 5th, 2007 at 22:55
  6. Diacritice test âţîă. La mine merg.
    Mersi de comentariu, you’ve made my day 🙂

Alexandru Savumartie 5th, 2007 at 23:39